The La Casa di Paolo B&B is in Verona, just a few minutes from the historic center and the Arena and welcomes you in a comfortable, bright and quiet environment. Family room of 25 sqm with double bed and two single beds, anteroom and bathroom, spacious and bright, for your private use.
The ancient house of the early '900 has been renovated with exposed beams and wooden floor and it has its own entrance.
For our guests we reserve the spacious and bright suite for 2-4 persons: the room is furnished with grandmother's furniture, with a double bed plus two single beds (25sqm in width and 2.80m in height) or 4 single beds, the antechamber and the spacious bathroom, complete with sink, tub, shower, toilet and bidet.
It is our pleasure to prepare a rich and genuine buffet breakfast to start your day.
We offer a traditional Italian breakfast with quality products, fresh or toasted bread, fresh seasonal fruit, orange juice, yogurt, mountain butter, pastries, cereals, muesli, jams, honey, tea and organic juices, chocolate and coffee from fair trade, Nutella Ferrero, or a continental and rich breakfast for cyclists and walkers.
If you have any intolerance please let us know while booking. A gluten-free breakfast and soy milk or rice for those who are intolerant or a magnificent breakfast for vegans and new Budwig or Miam or Fruit breakfasts. Whatever you choose we will make you feel welcomed and pampered!
The Casa di Paolo B&B has a green heart that beats for the environment and sustainability. We are Alba and Paolo, in our bed and breakfast we are trying to bring forward an idea of respect for the environment. That's why:
- we have chosen 100% energy from renewable sources (TRENTA SpA),
- we use ecological detergents,
- we provide our guests with reusable dispensers with natural and less polluting soaps,
- we apply waste separate collection and composting,
- we buy many products locally grown, organic or fair trade
- we ask you not to waste water by keeping the taps open unnecessarily,
- we ask you not to use all the towels if you do not need them, and to put the dirty towels in the bathtub so we know we have to change them,
- we ask you not to leave the light on if you are outside the room,
- you will not have a TV in your room, but you will find books and magazines in the living room.
- we support sustainable mobility and apply a discounted rate to those traveling by bicycle, also providing maps and directions on cycling routes,
- We will take you on foot to visit Verona without the stress of traffic and parking, you can leave the car parked in our parking space inside the gate of the house.
Free indoor car-bike parking and bus service for all your travels without a car in the various areas of Verona. The car parking is internal, private, free. For bicycles we have a covered shelter for the night inside the front door.
Leave your car in our parking lot and visit Verona on foot or by bus, to enjoy a pleasant holiday.
Buses 70 and 71 stop 50 meters from the B&B and allow you to reach the main tourist destinations of Verona: Juliet's Tomb, Arena Amphitheater and Gran Guardia Palace-Piazza Bra, Juliet's House, Piazza Erbe, Piazza Viviani New Theater, S Anastasia and Duomo.
Bus 93 goes directly to the B&B from Verona Porta Nuova train station and Piazza Bra (Arena). The B&B is 500m from Verona Porta Vescovo station to easily visit Vicenza, Padua, Venice and Milan by train.