Fun and great emotions in the full respect of the environment at Skypark Adventure Park, in the woods of Monte Aquilone just a few kilometers from Rimini.
The thrill of walking suspended in the air between heaven and earth, twirling among the trees foliage in balance on the trunks, sliding being hanged on a pulley in complete and absolute safety, the emotion of a leap into the emptiness immersed in the green of nature.
Skypark entertains for any age: from the 2 years old to experiment the first games of balance until the challenging paths for adults with aerial passages suspended at dizzying heights.
Naturally all in maximum safety: you are always ensured by harnessing the cables and the Park Staff guarantees your fun. The staff, consolidated over the years, has proven experience and it becomes operational only after careful selection, selective and professional courses.
Every year the park obtains the European Safety Certification in compliance with the UNI EN 15567- 2008 standard. Skypark complies with the safety requirements for the design, construction, control, maintenance and management of acrobatic routes and their components in compliance with the European legislation.
All paths are always built in full respect of the trees using only wood, ropes and (essential) steel cables for safety. In fact, only environmentally friendly activities are carried out without the use of electricity and pollutants.
The entry to the Skypark Adventure Park is free. You only pay to use the equipment and get on the routes.
You will need to leave identification documents until the equipment is returned. For children under 18 must be present at least one adult companion who follows them from the ground. It is mandatory to have closed shoes with rubber sole (no sandals, heels or slippers).
- Mini Route: even the youngest ones from 2 to 4 years can have fun on some games of balance and a cableway all for them, the entrance to the route is free, one more reason for families to visit the Park.
- Children's Routes: the Yellow, Orange and Brown paths for children of 100 cm in height, along with the Mini route, make the children's area the largest and most enjoyable on the Riviera, with around 30 different passes.
- Kids Routes:the Green, Green Plus, Blue and Blue Plus routes (easy and medium level) can be faced by adults to start warming up, but also by children of at least 130 cm in height.
- Adult Routes: for more daring players who exceed 140 cm in height, it will be possible to try out the more difficult routes Red and Red Plus. In addition, the challenging Black (16 meters high) will test even the most daring.
- Climbing Walls: exclusively for the Skypark, walls of different heights and difficulties have been set up by experts in the sector, divided for children and adults. An alternative route to try out the exciting climbing activity.
- Sky jump: try the sensation of jumping into the void in free fall, a real adrenaline rush that will put a strain on even the most fearless, reserved for those over 12 years old.
- Archery: Suitable for both children and adults, archery for millennia gives emotions to anyone who cares!
- Rappel: An exciting descent from incredible heights (25 meters) to face without fear to swing among the trees!
- Geocaching: A GPS, a bit of adventure and a great desire to have fun, here are the ingredients of what has been called the high-tech treasure hunt of the new millennium.
- The maestro tree: "L'Albero Maestro" takes care of the educational activities of the park. Its purpose is to raise awareness and educate young and old to an authentic relationship of harmony and respect for the environment.
- Skybar: The "La Gatta Ladra" Piadineria offers handmade piadina and sandwiches, filled with local products. Bar service, drinks and ice-creams.
- Picnic areas: You can have lunch and relax freely in our large picnic areas, in the shade of the forest or at the entrance to the park.
- Free children area: Children from 2 years old can have fun in our free Mini area while the older siblings play and venture through the trees.
- Shoes rent: To access the paths it is necessary to have closed shoes. For those who come to visit us directly from the pool, or do not wear suitable shoes, we provide a shoe rental service!
- Sale gloves: We recommend the use of gloves on the routes as the hands are in direct contact with steel cables. It is possible to buy them directly at the park, through the vending machines.
- Heated gazebo: You can take advantage of an indoor area, heated in cold periods. For parties and various events it is possible to reserve it for free.
- Differently able visitors: The park entrance and services are easily accessible even to visitors with mobility difficulties. You can easily get to the Briefing area and the children area. Many types of disabilities do not preclude access to paths.
- Dogs: Inside the park, our four-legged friends are also welcome, provided they are always supervised and kept on a leash in the playground area. You will always find a bowl of fresh water available for them!
How to get here: Skypark is easily accessible, it is located in the heart of Montefeltro served by E45 and Valmarecchia a few kilometers from Rimini and the Adriatic coast. Unique and characteristic mountain corner between Bologna, Ravenna, Rimini, Ancona and Arezzo.