Bed & Breakfast La Fanciullaccia
64/1, Loc. Fonte a Valle - Santo Pietro Belvedere, Capannoli (PI) - Tuscany, Italy - Tel. +39 (0)587 606105
La Fanciullaccia B&B is in an old country house dating back to late ‘700 and has been renovated and enlarged several times. Since we have moved in during 1999, we have done some changes ourselves, trying to save the traditional architectonic elements.
The house includes 2 outbuildings, one shows a bricks wood-fire oven and another one is a tools and bicycles storage and workshop, where a photovoltaic system is placed on the roof.
The outdoor space includes a relax spot under olives trees, an olive groove, an orchard, a synergetic vegetable garden and a wild field where we let grow spontaneous herbs.
The big room we offer for your stay has been made out from the wine-vat room; the other room is on the second floor, and presents a panoramic view of the nearby valley and Santopietro Belvedere. Both rooms have independent entrance and bathroom and have family furniture of the ’20s-’30s mainly.
The big room, usually used as a double, can host up to 4 people using a sofa-bed and a baby-bed can also be added. The panoramic room, however, can accommodate two people in a double bed. We use to clean rooms and bathrooms every 5 days as well as linen and towels are changed.
Breakfast we offer our guests is with organic food, some of them self produced. We like to take care of human and biosphere's health, that’s why we prefer organic and biodinamic food instead of supporting conventional agriculture.
As drinks we offer tea, coffe, milk and a variety of herbs infusions. We can cook you other meals on request, even vegan ones, just tell us your requirements for diets or allergies.
We don’t have a television, we can offer you a Wi-Fi service on request and you can use our washing machine during the day. At no cost, you can use our mountain bikes. If you have your own bikes, you can keep them in a closed storage and use our workshop.
We will give you any kind of info about transports, itineraries, museums, local events and interesting places to visit; but we will not help you to get info about hunting-based events, animals exploitation or animals eating.
We can arrange local producers companies visits for you and we have agreements with a couple of restaurants (less than 15 km away) that can also offer vegan menu, and from whom you can get a discount.
If you are musicians, actors, artists in general we are happy to offer you our spaces in order to do tests for your shows without disturbing neighbors or being disturbed.
- For a single room, we ask 40.00 € per night.
- For a double room, we ask 70.00 € for stays of one night and 60.00 €/night for longer stays.
- For triple or quad room, we ask 90.00 € per night.
- If you bring your own towels, 1,00 € per day discount, as if you bring your own sheets; discounts are cumulative (towels+linen= -2.00 €).
- Children under 6 years don’t pay, children between 6 and 10 years old get a 15,00 €/night discount.
- For a 6 nights stay you’ll pay only 5 nights.
- Lunches or dinners, the price is 15,00 €.
- If you come back at our B&B, the third time you'll have a 3,00 € discount per night, the fifth time (with a stay more than two nights) you'll have 1 night and 1 breakfast for free.
- Every guided walk costs 10,00 € per person, no cost for children under 10 years, half price for kids between 10 and 14 years old. If you are a 4 adult people group you pay for 3 people only.
|County Province District Départment||Pisa (PI)|
|City Town Municipality||Capannoli|
|Stay||Bed & Breakfast|
- Free WiFi
- Vegetable Garden
- Organic Cuisine
- Vegetarian Cuisine
- Vegan Cuisine
- Rooms or Apartments
- Prestigious House
- Breakfast Included
- In-Room Private Bathroom
- Relaxation Area
- Touristic Info
- Eco Sustainability Activities
- Supports Local Economy
- Resumes Ancient Local Methods
- Natural Products
- Own Production Products
- Organic Products
- Local Food
- Short Distribution Chain
- Natural Soaps
- Ecological Cleaning Detergents
- Electricity by PV System
- Energy Saving Lightbulbs
- Hot Water-Heating by Renewables
- Water Flow Reducer
- Rainwater Reutilization
- Reduction of Thermal Dispersion
- Sustainable Mobility