46, Via Vittoria - 31020 - Refrontolo (TV) - Veneto, Italy - Tel. +39 329 6205433
Casadesergio Agritourism is located in an old cottage that dates back to the 1800s. It has recently been restored by re-using and renewing the original, natural and genuine materials according to bioarchitechture and electricity-saving criteria. The garden, the organic vineyards and the neatly cured organic vegetable garden and fruit trees make casadesergio agritourism a place immersed in the peacefulness of nature where one can rediscover and appreciate all the flavours of a stay in the countryside.
In the agritourism there are bright and cosy rooms and mini-appartments with a total of twelve beds, which were planned to satisfy both people on business trips as well as holiday-makers. All the rooms were planned to the finest detail and are characterised by wooden beams and floors. They all have a private bathroom with a shower and also have cooking facilities in a corner.
• euro 40 per person per night (standard room)
• euro 50 per person per night (mini-apartment with kitchen)
• euro 50 per night (double room for a single person)
The price include breakfast and afternoon break. The agritourism is open all year round.
Comfort and facilities to make your stay relaxing and flawless:
• spacious rooms with bathroom and cooking facilities;
• rich and traditional breakfast;
• private parking;
• air conditioning;
• bycicle renting;
• meeting and video-conference room;
• teaching farm;
• places dedicated to small-sized dogs;
• outdoor barbecue available;
• on request: organized excursions to the hills and wine and food intineraries.
Casadesergio Agritourism is nestled in a scenic and historical privileged environment, rich in culture, art and culinary traditions.
|County Province District Départment||Treviso (TV)|
|City Town Municipality||Refrontolo|
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Vegetable Garden
- Rooms or Apartments
- Prestigious House
- Breakfast Included
- In-Room Private Bathroom
- Air Conditioner
- Conference Room
- Picnic or Barbecue Area
- Educational Activities
- Bike Rental
- Food & Wine Itineraries
- Own Production Products
- Organic Products
- Local Food
- Use of Recycled Material
- Follow Green Building Criteria