Our spacious Pet, Bike, & Eco-Friendly Room & Breakfast, called "TOLASUDOLSA" (in the Parmesan dialect: take it easy), is located at 830 meters above sea level on the Parma Apennines. We are immersed in absolute green, far from everything.
The experience and the atmosphere will be very familiar with the pleasure of falling asleep in the evening and waking up in the morning with the sounds of the forest, wild animals and the mountains.
The traditional cuisine is homely, genuine and tries to satisfy a tourism that is more respectful of the environment, economy and community, especially local (natural cuisine, anti-waste, locally grown products, self-production, etc.)..
The main entrance is divided to enter the G/F, where Valeria and Giorgio, the owners, reside and the R&B is at the 1/F. Here there are the 3 simple, spacious and comfortable bedrooms, a large common dining room and 2 bathrooms. Smoking is prohibited inside and outside the house.
Four beautiful cats live with Giorgio and Valeria; they are free to move even outside, so the presence of any other pets must be agreed upon booking.
WHAT TO DO - The location is ideal for day trips in Lunigiana-Tuscany, Cinque Terre, Sestri Levante and/or Chiavari or in Parma and Bologna to visit the Castles and ancient hamlets of the area.
It is also possible to practice sports such as mountainbike, motorcycle enduro, trekking, trailrunning, riding, snowshoeing, sleedog, nordic skiing and cross country skiing. The area is famous for the Borgo Val di Taro IGP porcini mushroom, for the Valceno truffle and for the delicious mountain food and wine, presenting dishes influenced by the Parmesan, Ligurian and Tuscan traditions.
NEARBY - The Ghirardi WWF Oasis, about 5Km, spread over 600 hectares of meadows, woods and streams.
- Double Rooms: € 75.00/night, buffet breakfast included. For the use of the double as a single € 50.25/night;
- Single Room: € 38.00/night, buffet breakfast included;
- Double Rooms (JAN-JUN and SEP-DEC): € 79.00/night, buffet breakfast included. For the use of the double as single € 53.00/night;
- Double Rooms (JUL-AUG): € 85.00/night, buffet breakfast included. For the use of the double as single € 57.00/night;
- Single Room (JAN-JUN and SEPT-DEC): € 45.00/night, buffet breakfast included;
- Single Room (JUL-AUG): € 49.00/night, buffet breakfast included.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TOLASUDOLSA
• n.2 double/twin rooms and 1 single bedroom
• two complete bathrooms available and shared by the 3 rooms
• Common dining room, for breakfast and extra meals
• secure bike and motorbike storage for night shelters with shelves for storing wet/dirty equipment/clothing
• reading room/tavern on the semi-underground level
• outdoor area for bike washing with a pressure washer
• free private parking not covered
• Use of barbeque and external table/benches
• vegetables collecting in the owners' garden
• Italian breakfast, buffet style
• towels and bed linen
• hairdryer present in the bathrooms
• shower gel and shampoo available (no samples)
• free wifi, access through guest's social networks
• Possibility of washing/drying technical clothing
• Recovery or transfer of mtbikers with van and bike trolley
• Permit for mushroom picking
• free transfer from/to Borgo Val di Taro FFSS station
• Use of fridge, microwave and kettle in the common dining room
Paid services (to be agreed in advance)
• Extra meals, over breakfast
• packed lunch
• 1 additional standard bed in each of the 3 bedrooms
• escort service for mountainbike tours with MTB guide
• Muscle or pedal assisted mtbike rental c/o area supplier
• Accompanying service for walking excursions with authorized guide
• Horseback riding with/without escort c/o farm nearby
• ccompanying service for excursions with 2 mainly enduro motorized wheels, accompanied by instructors I.G.A.S.T. of the Italian Motorcycling Federation